Aktuelle Zeit: So 26. Mai 2019, 19:46

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: ST. [url=http://www.authenticchargersnflfansmall.com/c-79-ch
BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Mai 2019, 02:58 

ST. Mike Pouncey Jersey . LOUIS - Slumping All-Star Yasiel Puig was benched by the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday for Game 4 of their NL Division Series against the St. Louis Cardinals.What can I do? I wasnt in the lineup, Puig said through an interpreter. That was a decision they made. Whether it was the managers decision or anyone, they made that decision.Now its my responsibility to be supportive from the dugout.Manager Don Mattingly said he thought Andre Ethier was a better option. Eithier often has been the odd-man out in a crowded outfield.Hes healthy, Mattingly said of Puig. Pretty simple today: We just feel like this gives us the best chance to win today, just the best chance to win today.Mattingly said it was difficult to read whether the 23-year-old Puig was pressing.Its just confidence, the manager said. I cant tell you that hes not confident or that hes overly confident or anything. So thats a question for him.Puig struck out seven consecutive times before he tripled and scored the tying run in the Dodgers 3-1 loss on Monday night, which gave St. Louis a 2-1 lead in the best-of-five series. He is batting .250 in the series, going 3 for 12, with eight strikeouts.He just had a tough game, closer Kenley Jansen said. But Yasiel, hes learned a lot, I feel like. Hes been doing much better in the post-season, even though the numbers dont show, probably.Cardinals pitchers handled him last year in the NL Championship Series, too, holding the rookie to a .227 average with 10 strikeouts in 22 at-bats.Mattingly hedged about whether hed hesitate to use Puig off the bench.Well use whatever the game calls for. Thats what we will do, the manager said. You cant sit here and say This guy is not going to play. Thats not what this is all about.If hes part of the equation of trying to win a game, hell be in the game.The 32-year-old Ethier was listed to play centre field and bat sixth in place of Puig against right-hander Shelby Miller. Ethier was 1 for 2 in the series and 2 for 6 this season against Miller.Puig batted .296 with 16 homers, 69 RBIs and a .382 on-base percentage. He had three homers and 10 RBIs during September.Ethier batted .249 with four homers and 42 RBIs in 331 at-bats, fewest by two among the Dodgers outfield quartet. Ethier had three starts in September, including the last two games after the Dodgers clinched the NL West.One reason why Andres not playing every day is we have an abundance of outfielders, Mattingly said. Nothing bad about Andre. Weve got more than enough everyday outfielders. Justin Jones Chargers Jersey . Signs of a turnaround have emerged in this series at Minnesota. Brian Roberts had three doubles and a triple for the first four-extra-base-hit game of his 14-year career, and the Yankees used their bullpen to preserve a 6-5 win over the Twins on Friday. Justin Jones Jersey . Levante, which had lost five straight including a Copa del Rey game last weekend, fell behind at its Ciutat de Valencia stadium when Ionut Sapanura opened the scoring for Elche in the 26th minute. http://www.authenticchargersnflfansmall.com/c-77-chargers-virgil-green-jersey.aspx . -- The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4 1/2 months, and theyve done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs.DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross says he spoke with the NFL and the attorney who investigated the teams bullying scandal to get a sense of what will be included in their forthcoming report on the case. "I have an idea what will be in it," Ross said Tuesday. "I havent seen the report. I dont know exactly what his conclusion is. When it comes out, well do what has to be done. In my mind, I know what direction were going." Following an 8-8 season tainted by the scandal, Ross decided to keep coach Joe Philbin and part with general manager Jeff Ireland. Dennis Hickey was introduced as Irelands replacement at a news conference Tuesday, where Ross talked briefly about the case that rocked the franchise at midseason. New York attorney Ted Wells began a league inveestigation in November, and his report will be released after the Super Bowl. Derwin James Chargers Jersey. Tackle Jonathan Martin left the Dolphins in October and alleged he was harassed daily by teammates, including guard Richie Incognito, who was suspended for the final eight games. Incognito becomes a free agent this winter. When asked if he or Martin will play for the Dolphins again, Ross equivocated. "I dont believe so -- well, I cant say that," Ross said, adding with a chuckle, "Therefore I retract that." Wells report is expected to address the roles of Philbin, his staff and Miami management in the case. One issue is whether anyone on the coaching staff ordered Incognito to toughen up Martin. The case inspired a national debate about workplace bullying. Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '